The Eucharist service this Sunday 20th September is at St John the Evangelist, Little Tew at 10am. This is Ginny’s last service at St John’s before her retirement.
The readings are: Philippians 1.21-30 & Matthew 20.1-16
Please note the following regular safety precautions below:
– Face masks are obligatory by law at church services, except for clergy. Those taking part in the service, ie reading or leading intercessions may remove them when reading/interceding.
– hand sanitisers will be available as you enter the church, and again before you receive communion
– please collect your own blue service book; they will not be handed out.
– communion will be in one kind only; the chalice will not be offered. Please remain standing to receive the bread.
– there will be no hymns but an organist will play during the service. The service music will be from a recording.
– you’ll be invited to give your offering/donation as you leave the church after the service
– we will not shake hands at the Peace
– please observe social distancing of a least 1 metre and do not sit directly behind or in front of someone. Family members can sit together. When entering and leaving the church please try to avoid bunching up.
– no refreshments are allowed to be served after the service
Sunday 27th September
St Michael & All Angels, Great Tew 10am Benefice Communion – This will be Ginny’s final service ahead of her retirement
Sunday 4th October
St Michael & All Angels, Great Tew 10am Benefice Communion with Revd Dr Elizabeth Koepping
Sunday 11th October
St Nicholas, Heythrop 10am Benefice Communion with Revd John Partington
Sunday 18th October
St Michael & All Angels, Great Tew 10am Benefice Communion with Revd Michael Williams
Sunday 25th October
St John the Evangelist, Little Tew 10am Harvest Festival with Revd Christine Turner