There will be a Eucharist service this Sunday 18th April at St Michael & All Angels, Great Tew at 10am with Revd Dr Elizabeth Koepping.
The readings are: Acts 3, 12-19; 1 John 3 1-7
Please note the following regular safety precautions below:
– Face masks are obligatory by law at church services, except for clergy. Those taking part in the service, ie reading or leading intercessions may remove them when reading/interceding.
– hand sanitisers will be available as you enter the church, and again before you receive communion
– please collect your own blue service book; they will not be handed out.
– communion will be in one kind only; the chalice will not be offered. Please remain standing to receive the bread.
– you’ll be invited to give your offering/donation as you leave the church after the service
– we will not shake hands at the Peace
– please observe social distancing of a least 1 metre and do not sit directly behind or in front of someone. Family members can sit together. When entering and leaving the church please try to avoid bunching up.
– no refreshments are allowed to be served after the service
– if you have downloaded the NHS test & trace app on your phone then please scan the QR code upon arrival at the service.
Ginny will be returning to the Tew Benefice to take the 10am service of Parish Communion at St Michael & All Angels at Great Tew on Sunday 2nd May 2021.
Ginny has obtained a special licence to conduct the service which will include a blessing of the new vestry.
Due to Covid restrictions we will need everyone to register for this service; if you wish to attend please confirm with our church administrator Kate Drake by emailing [email protected]
Sunday 25th April
St John the Evangelist, Little Tew 10am Benefice Communion with Revd Christine Turner
Sunday 2nd May
St Michael & All Angels, Great Tew 10am Benefice Communion with Revd Ginny Thomas – to include a blessing of the new Vestry
Sunday 9th May
St Nicholas, Heythrop 10am Benefice Communion with Revd John Partington